NIEHS scientists connect particulate matter exposures with tissue changes linked to increased breast cancer risk.
Hormone receptor implicated in ovarian cancer
NIEHS researchers use mice to better understand how ovarian tumors form.
Double-strand DNA breaks repaired by protein called polymerase mu
NIEHS scientists used time-lapse crystallography to show the protein fixing DNA damage that can lead to cancer and other diseases.
Intramural Papers of the Month
- NTP comparative analysis of Ginkgo biloba extracts
- Developmental mitochondrial inhibition causes dysfunction later in life
- New tool links faulty mtDNA replication to aging and disease
- Small molecule regulates rapid protein expression response
- Intricate interaction of transcription factor with nucleosome revealed