NIEHS scientists connect particulate matter exposures with tissue changes linked to increased breast cancer risk.
NIEHS researchers use mice to better understand how ovarian tumors form.
NIEHS scientists used time-lapse crystallography to show the protein fixing DNA damage that can lead to cancer and other diseases.
- NTP comparative analysis of Ginkgo biloba extracts
- Developmental mitochondrial inhibition causes dysfunction later in life
- New tool links faulty mtDNA replication to aging and disease
- Small molecule regulates rapid protein expression response
- Intricate interaction of transcription factor with nucleosome revealed