NIEHS study shows that disruptions to mitochondria can alter how genes are expressed, with long-lasting ramifications.
SARS-CoV-2 blocked by newly discovered nanobodies — from a llama
Antibody fragments that blocked the novel coronavirus from entering human cells show promise for treating COVID-19, yet need more study.
Rodent tumors from cancer studies look like human tumors
Findings build confidence in the human relevance of data from animal models of cancer.
Intramural Papers of the Month
- Computational modeling identifies drug candidates for SARS-CoV-2
- Maternal fatty acids level associated with newborn size
- HNF4alpha dictates liver cancer response to methionine restriction
- High-fat diet rewires brain, encourages fatty food consumption
- H/ACA snoRNA regulated during stem cell differentiation