NIEHS study shows that disruptions to mitochondria can alter how genes are expressed, with long-lasting ramifications.
Antibody fragments that blocked the novel coronavirus from entering human cells show promise for treating COVID-19, yet need more study.
Findings build confidence in the human relevance of data from animal models of cancer.
- Computational modeling identifies drug candidates for SARS-CoV-2
- Maternal fatty acids level associated with newborn size
- HNF4alpha dictates liver cancer response to methionine restriction
- High-fat diet rewires brain, encourages fatty food consumption
- H/ACA snoRNA regulated during stem cell differentiation