Environmental Health Perspectives science editors selected 15 publications that researchers and community members should not miss.
More monitoring of breast milk needed, new research suggests
A study by a U.S.-Canada team estimated PFAS levels in breast milk.
GuLF Study finds increased risk of hypertension in oil cleanup workers
This study is among the first to show hypertension is associated with oil spill exposures and supports earlier findings on heart disease.
Intramural Papers of the Month
- DNTP study shows that a BPA derivative induces uterine fibrosis
- Why birch allergens trigger strong immune responses
- Purifying SARS-CoV-2 proteins may produce targeted therapies
- Studying regulatory genes may lead to targeted cancer treatments
- Polymerase mutations disrupt DNA replication, increase cancer risk