The researchers used geographic information system mapping to track the health effects of such exposure among farmers.
The scientists uncovered a biological mechanism by which hormone treatment promotes the activation of a gene in breast cancer cells.
- DNTP’s automated tool makes data extraction easy
- How two proteins team up to restock reproductive stem cells
- Sister Study reveals new vitamin D, breast cancer association
- New method detects early Parkinson’s Disease in animal models
- Polymerase delta proofreading ensures fidelity during DNA replication