NIEHS research shows that male sex hormones are anti-inflammatory and could lead to new treatment strategies for stomach cancer.
Oregon State University researchers say the compounds effectively kill liver and breast cancer cells.
- NTP finds common indoor pollutant absorbed and distributed in rodents
- Snapshots reveal how damaged nucleotides elude DNA repair safeguards
- The association between body fat and puberty in girls
- A novel approach generates high-resolution images of proteins
- Breaking the feedback loop of allergic asthma