Higher levels of certain fatty acids predicted poorer outcomes in COVID-19 patients with acute respiratory distress in a new NIEHS-funded study.
N-nitrosodimethylamine, or NDMA, has been linked to a 1990s spike in childhood cancer in the town of Wilmington, Massachusetts.
The freely available CATMoS combines the strengths of 139 different computational approaches to organic chemical screening.
- NTP uses metabolomics to assess toxicity
- AEG12 inhibits mosquito-borne flavivirus by disrupting viral envelope
- Preterm birth, prolonged labor influenced by progesterone balance
- A single metabolic enzyme supervises cancer cell proliferation
- Breast cancer risk increases near age of sibling’s diagnosis