Findings give new insights into the connection between poor air quality and the health of children and mothers.
For hair dye, black women had greater risk than white women. For straighteners, risk increase was the same in both groups.
Experts reviewed research on chronic inflammation, its role in common diseases, and the need for biomarkers and other research directions.
- NTP finds PFAS chain length affects elimination time in rats
- Mineralocorticoid receptors determine the cell fate of CA2 neurons
- RUNX1 important in maintaining fetal ovary identity
- Combined phthalate and stress exposure may lead to preterm birth
- TLR8 SNP and p53-dependent immune responses to respiratory virus