NIEHS researcher Frances DeMayo, Ph.D., reported that Gata2 and progesterone receptor regulate embryo implantation and uterine wall structure.
The International Human Epigenome Consortium released 41 papers and thousands of datasets, to promote discoveries that improve human health.
- NTP evaluates differences in mammary gland development in rats
- X-ray crystal structure of a ribosomal biogenesis protein
- Chromatin remodeler INO80 promotes tumorigenesis in lung cancer
- Role of MARCO in Respiratory Syncytial Virus Disease
- The estrogen receptor mERbeta2 reduces estrogenic activity in mouse models